Below please find a snapshot of our key activities throughout the first eight years.
Our previous core activities at a glance:
- Our UNSAnet and the subsequent launch of a UN expert platform
- Organizing UN Studies-related panels on conferences, workshops or seminars - mainly in connection with ACUNS annual meetings
- Developing and discussing a concept of UN Studies
- Regular web and phone conferences: UNSA Dialogues to discuss conceptual issues
- Journal of International Organizations Studies (JIOS)
Chronology of activities / events:
- Online survey on UN Studies
- 2015 ACUNS Vienna conference "UN Agencies and the Sustainable Development Goals"
- UNSA at the 2014 ACUNS Annual Meeting in Istanbul: "Innovation in UN Studies"
- UNSA at the ACUNS Annual Meeting 2013 in Lund
- 2013 ACUNS Vienna UN Conference "Have the United Nations Agencies Adapted to the 21st Century?"
- Diversity Workshops Vienna June 2010
- ACUNS 2010 Annual Meeting Vienna: Paper: The UN as a communication and knowledge system
- ACUNS 2010 Annual Meeting Vienna: Roundtable on Diversity 2010
- ACUNS 2010 Annual Meeting Vienna: UN Studies Capacity Building in Southeast Europe
- ISA 2010 Annual Convention
- Teaching Climate Change and the UN - Belgrade
- ACUNS 2009 Annual Meeting
- ACUNS-ASIL Summer Workshop 2008
- UNSA Seminar on UN Research and Teaching in Bonn
- UNSA Business Meeting in Bonn
- Energy Security Data Base 2008
- Colloquium on Teaching the UN at the Diplomatic Academy, Vienna
- WISC Conference Ljubljana 2008
- New Media Colloquium Wels 2007