With UNSAnet, we offered a web-based social community platform for academics and practitioners interested in engaging in a virtual dialogue on UN Studies.
We are planning to this part of the website into a state-of-the-art multistakeholder UN expert platform; therefore, this part of the website will become inactive.
Our Online Community enabled members to:
- become visible in the UN Studies community by creating your own UN Studies profile
- share your research and teaching material with others
- search for people and topics
- find other people with the same research or teaching interests
- participate in or launch project-related discussions
Our Services in detail / our features:
- your UN Studies profile including research and teaching interests
- your personal cybershelf to upload any kind of UN Studies material you wish to share with other community members
- your personal dashboard that displays all recent activities
- list of all members
- friendship feature to add members to your personal friends' list or to invite others to join the community
- private messages to easily communicate with other members
- joint discussion forum to introduce and discuss UN Studies matters and topics